Maffy - guitar and singing, Adz - guitar and singing, Matt - bass and singing, Davey - drumming

Download our debut album 'On the Hook' for whatever you want to pay

Download our debut album 'On the Hook' for whatever you want to pay from

http://matadorsleeds.bandcamp.com/album/on-the-hook

Listen to our debut record 'On The Hook'

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Happy Tuesday day!

I’m very pleased to announce that Comeback Trail gig number two went off without any significant complications.  Apart from the fact that my jeans were a little too tight around the crotch, limiting my flexibility and attack on the kick drum.  But hey, I’m sure that nobody was looking at my crotch.  Protectors were amazing; no surprise there, they always are.  It was a lovely night and thanks to all who came along.

We’re still looking for a gig somewhere south of Yorkshire for Saturday 30th April.  If anyone is able to help, please speak up!

In other news, we’re now confirmed to be playing at Plugged Inn in Sunderland on Sunday 5th June, with the Down & Outs and Deep Sleep.  This gig is a birthday celebration for Daniel Shannon: genial all-round lovely bloke and Offshore Radio bass-jockey.  I can’t think of a nicer way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  Can you?

Okay - I'm off to listen to the new Obits record.  Again.